Kissing makes your world dissolve into a relaxing dream state of what could be, while it ignites passions fire.
I know that a serious, tongue-wrestling match opens a whole spectrum of physiological responses, that can boost your ambition, immune system, and self-esteem. Kissing is like the Rodney Dangerfield of stress management. (No Respect) When you close your eyes and kiss it's like an escape to an imaginary space where a switch is flipped and Nothing exists for the two participants, outside their nexus. Let's face it unless it's closing time on Friday night, by the time you're kissing someone, you're right up next to them, you are in their personal space. That says they trust you, and you trust them. You're also going to learn more about them, as you touch, smell, and taste them. You'll also interpret the expressions on their face, and learn a more about their intentions. Hookers have commented in case studies that they rarely kiss customers, because of the intensity of the connection it creates. The receptors on the lips are incredible. The brain contains a huge amount of receptors devoted to picking up sensations from the lips. "Even the genitals do not have the sensitivity that the lips have," says Helen Fisher, PhD, professor of anthropology at Rutgers University. Dr. Fisher also says, "We know that massaging someone produces increased levels of oxytocin, which is a calming hormone." "So there's every reason to think kissing is extremely calming, if you know the person well, or extremely stimulating if you are in love with somebody."
The Health Benefits Of Kissing...
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Looks like three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) should cause you to loose an entire extra pound! It's time to start that "Kissing Diet!"
- Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol stress hormone.
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks. The tension in the muscles caused by a good kiss, is as good as exercise.
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don't. (True)
- A passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
- Kissing reduces anxiety and soothes the clutter in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone, often called the cuddle hormone, that produces a feeling of peace.
- The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine.
Most of us have developed clear preferences of what turns us on and what turns us off during kissing. If you like someone and are going to see them again after your first kiss, and you hate the way they kiss. TELL THEM ! Or you will live to regret it. Just don't tell them while your kissing, or mention it when there are any sharp objects around. Also if you have Bad Breath, cigarette breath, or poor dental hygiene "ain't nobody gonna enjoy kissing you Buddy!" One of my forever favorites is finding out I've just kissed a smoker. I consider the sensation to be the same as licking an ashtray. Of course my disgust is relative to how many times I've spoken to Capt. Morgan that night.
When your partner kisses you they are talking to you without words. They are communicating a message to you. In a code that only you can unlock. Don't get hung up on what a kiss might lead to. Enjoy it for its own sake. A great kiss is an adventure in itself, not a stepping stone to something else.
Steamy make-out sessions usually happen in the beginning of a relationship, but the emotional importance of a kiss is where it all begins and you shouldn't let it go just because you've known someone for a long time. No matter your age, or how long you've been together. Without words, your lips should gently say, "Baby, there's more where that came from!", and That's how you keep it fresh.
And don't worry about that first kiss it will either be good or bad. If its good it'll probably get to be spectacular when the anxiety wears off. If it's bad don't worry the date won't last forever, move on. Because you can't win the lottery if you don't play, and you can't find your prince or princess without kissing a few toads. Good Luck...
But, hurry fast, this offer is only good until the end of February.
Or you may be interested in trying A NO COST Introductory personalized training workout or diet consultation by phone, Skype or in person!