Banaba, is a plant that has been used as a folk medicine in India and the Philippines.
A study published in 2001 by Edison Biotechnology Institute, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Athens, Ohio compared a whole leaf extract of banaba with insulin in cell cultures. They concluded that the whole herb had a glucose lowering effect and could be used to fight diabetes and obesity.
Banaba Leaf Tea Benefits:
Banaba leaf tea is one of the most general types of herbal tea. Mature green banaba leaves are used in the ratio 3 leaves to 6 cups of water, boil this for 15 minutes in low heat. You can drink 3-4 cups of this tea daily. Take a look on the various health benefits I've found from drinking banaba leaf tea,
- Banaba tea can help in weight reduction even without dietary restrictions.
- Banaba tea can help detoxify the body and protect the liver.
- Banaba tea produces a positive effect of lowering triglyceride and LDL cholesterol, which aid in weight loss.
- It helps in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- It helps to lower or normalize blood sugar, even if you are prone to have diabetes you can lower the risk by drinking banaba tea on a daily basis. It is effective for this purpose because of its ability to regulate blood sugar and act in a way that is similar to insulin.
But, hurry fast, this offer will end soon!
Or you may be interested in trying A NO COST Introductory personal trainer workout or diet consultation by phone, Skype or in person!
For the best Personal Fitness Training in Orange County, California:
For Pure Clean Drinking Water any time, anywhere click one of the "Nourish A Life" banners on either side of this article at the top of the page, or follow this link doc.nourishalife.org and get your own water filtering bottle. Save the environment, save your health, with NAL "Nourish A Life" clean water products.