11_11

Black Friday

                      I think only Batman ate more than I did yesterday !!

So I hope everyone went to the gym this morning, like I did to burn off a few of those extra calories, and to commiserate with our gym families on just how bad we were yesterday. I know I felt great when I left, both mentally and physically. Lord knows I carb loaded enough yesterday for 3 workouts today!!
Anyway if you went shopping today I'm sure you burned a few extra calories too. Hope it was worth it, and you didn't get trampled or pepper sprayed. For those of you who drank entirely too much yesterday good luck with that. Have a great weekend, and enjoy your out-of -town guest's if you have them. We'll be back Monday with some great nutrition tips for next week.

                                Thanksgiving Song




                              Have A Great Weekend !!




FOR A FREE INTRODUCTORY WORKOUT OR DIET CONSULTATION PLEASE CONTACT ME  DOC MASTERS AT  flexappealdoc@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment