Cranberry sauce good for you , or a can of sugar.
Well let me first say the cranberry sauce I'll be talking about here is homemade, not mass produced sugar jelly in BPA lined cans. On the health side, recent research shows that cranberry could become a possible cure for stomach infections. Animals with stomach viruses that were given cranberry, and had results that were overwhelmingly positive. The virus didn't spread nor did it latch on to red blood cells.
Just in-case Bart's cranberry sauce wasn't good for you (and I hope it wasn't) try my favorite recipe...
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp minced orange zest
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 12 oz bag of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup honey
- Bring orange juice, ginger, zest and cinnamon to a boil on high heat in a medium saucepan.
- Rinse cranberries and add once boiling liquid. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Add crushed pineapple and honey. Remove from heat and cool.
Now That's What I'm Talken About!!
But, hurry fast, this offer ends soon!!
Or you may be interested in trying A NO COST Introductory personal trainer workout or diet consultation by phone, Skype or in person!
For the best Personal Fitness Training in Orange County, California:
PLEASE CONTACT ME; DOC MASTERS, firstname.lastname@example.org