Our skin has many roles in maintaining good health. While also producing pleasure in the flirting, dating, and mating processes. Good skin is very important for attractiveness, and sex appeal in men and women. While some pay a lot of attention to the tone of our bodies, they tend to miss out on skin care. The importance of skincare can't be overlooked, if you want self confidence, which adds to looking sexy. Often when people think about the pleasures of sex, they think about the orgasm. While I'm not arguing that, I think some of the most pleasurable parts of sexual intimacy is the experience of touching, and being touched all over. Years of research has shown that human babies, and many animal babies need touch not only to survive, but to thrive. Touch can have psychological effects of helping people to feel loved, happy, accepted, calm or reassured. Touch can also have biological effects, such as by helping to promote the release of oxytocin. Which has often been referred to as the "cuddle hormone." Our skin is the largest pleasure organ, and can receive stimulating signals in several ways, including pressure, heat, cold, and pain. It also releases pheromones that taste, and smell delicious to the opposite sex. We have over half a million sensory signal fibers entering our spinal cord. Our skin also stores fat, which acts as a shock absorber against impact. It can detect a touch anywhere on the body. The skin can detect not only a "contact" feeling, it can detect vibration, pressure, temperature, liquid or dry. The right touch, stroke or pat can trigger exciting feelings as the brain releases dozens of different hormones that instantly go into the blood. In different parts of the body the hormones start actions preparing the rest of the body for more action.
1. Your skin is considered the largest organ in the human body.
2. Your skin is made up of three major layers - epidermis, dermis, and hypo-dermis (also called the subcutaneous tissue).
3. Your skin protects your inside organs while keeping infections out and prevents you from getting sick.
4. Your skin loses about 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells from the surface almost every minute, even though you do not see it happening.
5. Your skin sheds a layer of these dead cells every 24 hours and renews itself about every 28 days.
6. Your skin especially your feet swell when they absorb water.
7. Your skin contains a protein called keratin which is also found in hair and nail
8. Your skin is the thinnest on the eyelid.
9. Goose bumps are actually little pimples that help retain a layer of warm air over our body.
10. When you look at a person's skin you see the top layer called the epidermis which is made up of dead skin cells. Yes, when you look at a person's bare body what you are looking at is mostly dead.
If you are trying to improve your skin by eating the right foods? Try these suggestions:
1. Organic Yogurt: Dairy products are full of vitamin A. This essential vitamin does wonders for our skin. If you have a thyroid problem or diabetes that's another reason for you to stock up on organic yogurts.
2. Berries: I am talking about plums, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. These berries have a great antioxidant capacity which means, the more of these we eat, the longer our skin will look youthful and healthy.
3. Salmon: Our skin needs essential fatty acids. (omega 3's) If fish isn't your thing, try walnuts, flax seed or grape or olive oil. All these will give you an amazing result of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acid ratio's. These fatty acids are a must, for a beautiful well moisturized skin.
4. White or Green Tea: These tea's contains polyphenols which have anti-inflammatory characteristics. A good tea will not dehydrate your body, it will only work as an anti-oxidant, and an anti-inflammatory agent that will keep bacteria at bay and will fight off those free radicals that make our skin age early.
5. Water: Did I even need to mention it? Good hydration is our skin's best friend. I'm talking about good filtered water in its purest form, and not sodas, juice, or energy drinks. At least 8 /12 oz. glasses of water a day for your beautiful skin.
6. Skin Creams: Look for skin creams that include alpha hydroxy acids, kinetin, coenzyme 10, or antioxidants. Researchers found these ingredients bring rapid results and the sexy glow back to dull dry skin. My advise is to use pure organic coconut oil on your skin. You will be amazed with the results.
Most people do not realize this, but excess GMO sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream. Over time, this can result in a process known as glycation, which is when a glucose (sugar) molecule damages a protein molecule by sticking to it. The new molecules formed are called advanced glycation end-products, or AGE's. AGE's damage collagen in skin, cartilage, and ligaments and promote a loss of elasticity. Wrinkles will form, and your skin begins to sag. People who consistently overuse alcohol because of the high sugar content, over time will look much older than their age for this reason. Massage has been around for thousands of years, dating all the way back to ancient cultures in places like China, India, Egypt and Greece. Modern massage has gained increasing popularity as both a means of stress relief, and sometimes an alternative medical therapy. According to the Cleveland Clinic, massage therapy can treat a number of illnesses, including respiratory, neurological, and muscular disorders. With its varied health benefits, you may wonder how massage affects your skin. Massage can soothe, loosen, stimulate, and relax various parts of your body, including your skin. Moreover, massage is a stress reliever, if you have a skin condition like rosacea that flares up due to stress, it can help keep you relaxed, and free of flare-ups. A once a week, loofah exfoliation in the shower also aids in healthy skin. It eliminates dead skin cells, and allows the skin to detox, and breathe. Our skin is the largest organ for the elimination of toxins. Exfoliation also improves lymph, and blood circulation, and decreases the appearance of puffiness. An added benefit is that the gentle scraping pressure is calming to the nervous system. Just take it easy, scrubbing harder is not better. Remember you're not sanding wood! So feed you skin from the inside. Clean, and moisturize on the outside, and enjoy your sexy skin with a friend. Good Luck...
But, hurry fast, this offer will end soon!
Or you may be interested in trying A NO COST Introductory personal trainer workout or diet consultation by phone, Skype or in person!
For the best Personal Fitness Training in Orange County, California:
PLEASE CONTACT ME; DOC MASTERS, at email@example.com